Moteo is part of the Alcopa group, a Belgian multinational family-owned holding with a combined turnover exceeding EUR 1 bn. Moteo imports and distributes a wide range of motorcycles, scooters, quads, mopeds, marine engines and their related genuine parts & accessories for its favored partners including Suzuki, Piaggio, Aprilia, Derbi, Peugeot, Vespa, Tomos and Sym. In addition Moteo is expanding its footprint in distribution of non-genuine parts and accessories. Distribution is carried out through subsidiary import companies serving a network of independent dealers in Belgium, France, Germany, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Switzerland, South Africa and Denmark. Moreover, Moteo has a wide range of partnerships in complementary regions such as South African continent, Eastern Europe, Scandinavia and Latin America. Moteo consistently records an annual turnover exceeding EUR 200m.
Through its distribution network Moteo is recognized as a top player in the sector of motorized two-wheel vehicles. In the next few years the group aims to consolidate its presence in the various countries, to seek out new territories, and to play a leading role in the adoption of cutting edge technologies and business models in mobility. Our offices are located in Kontich, near Antwerp. For our Belgian subsidiaries, responsible for the distribution of motorcycles, scooters; mopeds, electric bicycles and ATV's sales and related genuine Parts & Accessories sales, we are looking for a young and motivated business analyst/project manager. The brands distributed comprise Gepida, Peugeot, Suzuki, SYM, Tomos and as whole are market leader in Belgium. The business analyst/project manager will report to the General manager Moteo Belgium and will support him with all analyses, project development and follow up on a regular basis.
Role and responsibilities:
The role and responsibilities of the business analyst/project manager will mainly consist of:
Ensure coherent follow up and updates of @dios (our B2B ordering website for our dealers) by all team members. Follow up, analysis and update of our own developed sales information system and sales track&trace system.
Regularly review network evolution performance and identify new network development opportunities, to be implemented in close cooperation with the sales force.
Support the General Manager in developing new growth projects e.g.:
• Development and extension of accessories range across all motorcycles, scooters; mopeds, electric bicycles and ATV brands
• Development of Suzuki Marine ( e.g. extension of inboard + accessories range)
• Development and installation of new network for e.g. new brands
• Development and installation of our new e-bike brand network
• Propose, support and follow up of all relevant commercial/marketing actions.
• Assist in major sales events and commercial actions, such as the Brussels Motor Show.
You will be working closely with all our sales, marketing and aftersales team, and you will truly be considered as the key assistant to the General manager Moteo Belgium.. It will be important in your functions, that you stay closely in contact with the business and our dealer community.
• Analytical, accurate and innovative
• Open and communicative
• Passion for the 2wheels industry
• Good command of Dutch, French and English
• Excellent command of Microsoft Excel and Power point
• Problem solver and hands on
• Sense of innovation
• Enthusiastic, dynamic and always remains positive
• Can work independently but acts as a team player
• Strong listening skills and capacity to understand business needs and integrate it into the commercial offer
You have the opportunity to join a stable and fast moving 2-wheelers Group, with headquarters in Belgium with a challenging, dynamic and ambitious job. You will strongly benefit from exposure to the management team and be able to integrate further career opportunities, within the group. You receive a competitive salary package in line with your experience and added value.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org