Yamaha Motor Europe N.V. (YME) is the headquarters of the Yamaha Motor Company in Europe. The company is responsible for coordinating the marketing, sales, Logistics and service activities of Yamaha Motor products. Main products are motorcycles and scooters (Powered Two Wheelers), marine outboard motors, water vehicles, 4-wheel all terrain vehicles (ATV's), golf cars, generators and snowmobiles. For the Business Strategy department within the After Sales Strategy division we are looking for a:
Business Administration Coordinator (Coordinator Bedrijfsadministratie)
As team member of our Business Strategy department, you are responsible for daily parts price setting and inquiries from the market as well as internally from the division; you also register the prices after approval of the business managers. Furthermore you assist the business managers with the annual price revision and support the division with the administrative tasks. You monitor budget and expenses, make travelling arrangements, coordination of WBSO and trade mark related.
- Operational Pricing – Initiate daily parts price setting for new parts and supersession and, after approval of the business managers, register the new prices in the system. Analyze the price inquiry from the market or the internal division and suggest price revisions to the business managers when necessary.
- Annual price revision – Support and make price analysis and -simulations within the framework defined by the business managers, to thus enable After Sales Management to define the annual price revision and create price lists.
- Administration – Initiate budget and expense monitoring as well as the creation of a reporting structure in consultation with the business managers. Division support for sponsoring activities as well as travel application facilitation, WBSO coordination and trade mark.
- Reporting – Devise and make monthly reports and ad hoc reports and give advice, in consultation with the business managers, to senior management or department managers, in order to provide them with insight into the realization of the target figures as set in the Mid Term Plan.
Profile of a suitable candidate:
- A Relevant Higher Professional Education;
- Relevant working experience, preferably in the automotive sector;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written;
- Experience in working with automated systems and sound knowledge of Microsoft Access;
- Both independent and a team player;
- Service minded attitude, accurate and a self-starter;
- Affinity with Yamaha products and business is an advantage; a MC driving license is an asset;
- Flexible attitude towards working hours.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements outlined above, please send your letter of application with curriculum vitae (both in English within 14 days) by applying online. http://www. yamaha-motor.eu/eu/corporate/vacancies.aspx