Project opportunity within Clothing and Merchandising Kawasaki Motors Europe, located in Hoofddorp in the Netherlands. 6 months temporary project to support Kawasaki Motors Europe’s Clothing & Merchandise business. Work together with Clothing & Merchandising Product Manager, report directly to Parts and Accessories Section Manager.
Tasks to complete within 6 months scope
• Discuss with candidate suppliers for clothing & merchandise articles;
• Communicate closely with KME’s network to lay the foundation to success;
• Work out new product tree structure as designed by management;
• Prepare special series program (limited and celebration products);
• Coordinate helmet project;
• Develop range of clothing & merchandise items with existing or new suppliers;
• Life cycle management of existing products;
• Document all performed tasks for eventual hand over;
• HBO or Academic educational and operating level;
• Languages: English; Dutch and other European languages are considered an asset;
• Experience as product manager or category manager is considered an asset;
• Good skills with Microsoft Office applications, specially Excel;
• Affinity with motorcycle industry and/or fashion is considered an asset;
• Full time job (37,5 hour work week)
• Office location Hoofddorp (partly home office)
• Post Covid-19 period may require occasional travel (1 or 2 days per month) within Europe
Deze vacature is reeds ingevuld, reageren is niet meer mogelijk.
this vacancy has already been filled, applications are closed now.