Yamaha Motor Europe, branch Benelux (YMBNL) is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of the Yamaha brand in the Benelux for the product groups: Yamaha motorcycles and scooters, outboard motors, Wave Runners, ATVs & Side by Side, golf cars and generators. Yamaha Motor Europe, the Benelux branch is also an importer of the boat brands Buster, Yamarin, Linder, Pioner, and YAM. For all these products, an official network of selected dealers can be called upon.
For the Marketing & Communication department we are looking for a full-time: Marketing Coordinator
As a Marketing Coordinator you are the linchpin in everything that concerns the content of our communication, both online and print. In this role you coordinate all Marketing activities and everything that is communicated about our products from all our product groups. You have many contacts with the head office, Yamaha Motor Europe, our dealers and the various suppliers and partners. In particular, you are the first point of contact for our Belgian and Luxembourg dealers.
From 2021, the entire YMBNL team will consist of 28 driven and passionate employees who together want the best for dealers and end users. You are a real team player and you enjoy motivating and stimulating people. You are part of the Marketing & Communication department and you report to the Marketing & Communication Manager.
You are responsible for:
- Monitor all content supplied by Yamaha Motor Europe to the Benelux sector;
- Coordinate all Marketing activities and communications, print, online and brochures;
- Communication from and with dealers, suppliers and partners.
- You have a Bachelor level in work and thinking and 3-4 years’ work experience in a comparable position;
- Affinity with Yamaha products;
- You communicate orally and in writing in Dutch, French and English (this is a must because of the contacts in Belgium and Luxembourg and the Yamaha head office);
- Flexible no-nonsense mentality;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience with MS Office, Salesforce (pre);
- Knowledge of Social Media, Google Ads and Adobe Creative Cloud;
- Being in possession of a driving license A, B and a boating license I is a pre.
- International environment where you can learn and develop;
- Professional organization of A brands;
- Independent, responsible and challenging position;
- Good working conditions:
- Good working conditions:
- 13th month payment and bonus;
- Commuting allowance;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Extra leave days
- Staff bike program;
- Bike lease program;
- Driving / boating license with discount;
- Employee discount on Yamaha products.
If you are interested in the position of Marketing Coordinator, please send your CV and motivation letter via the Linkedin application link.