You’re passionate about motorcycling, the culture and the lifestyle. Your finger is on the pulse and you know the influencers in the community and yet love to associate with riders of all levels and to inspire people to ride. You can talk the talk and walk the walk and are seen as an authority on all things biking within your network. Travel is a bonus and attending events and shows are a hobby (even when they happen over a weekend). Writing editorial comes naturally; blogging and creating written content are second nature to you. Should this sound like you then you should be joining us here at one of the most innovative and progressive motorcycle apparel brands in the world.
The Community Manager's primary job role is to represent the company in targeted riding communities, both off line as well as online. The Community Manager is a creative, open minded, multitasking project manager with a clear affinity for Community he or she is assigned to manage. The Community Manager is REV'IT!'s spokesperson inside each dedicated segment, and strives towards giving REV'IT! an authoritative voice within the target group. In this case the manager will facilitate the Adventure and Urban rider (see revitsport.com for category background).
General job description
Analysis, (internal) advice, creation (content), organization (events), representation and evaluation.
Position at REV'IT!
• Reports to the Global Marketing Director of REV'IT! Sport International.
• Within the Marketing Department, the Community Manager works in close cooperation with the other Community Managers, and the Marketing Communications Coordinator (project management) as well as the content creation department.
• Inspiration/research that comes directly from inside the communities and markets is shared with the designers and product managers, in order to further align the REV'IT! collection with the demands of the end user. Trends, passion points and tensions are identified, qualified and recommended as strategic opportunities to the internal organization.
• Outside REV'IT!, the Community Manager builds and maintains excellent relationships with various marketing partners, the press, event organizations, bike manufacturers, bike builders and other relevant third parties.
Content of the role
Job specifications / Tasks:
• Professional analysis of the Community to provide input for the marketing –and even product- strategy.
• Building and maintaining substantial, effective and long-term relationships with existing and potential partners, community leaders and other suitable third parties.
• Writing content / Planning content calendars.
• Representing the brand at selected events and shows.
• Budget specification and management.
• Ownership and management of the marketing channels and tools to communicate with the community (CRM) (Social Media, Website, E-newsletters).
• Analyzing results from marketing actions online and offline to improve the strategy.
• Sharing knowledge with various teams on trends and desires from community to determine direction.
• Crisis Management planning and implementation.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English
• 5+ years of relevant experience in the skills mentioned above
• An ability and willingness to travel outside of conventional work hours/days
• A highly engaging personality and passion for the world of motorcycling
• A self starter
• A degree level qualification in Journalism, English, Public Relations, Communications or similar is desired but proof of extensive experience will also be considered as equitable.
What we offer
• An international organization, committed to creativity, design, collaboration, enjoyment and results and one of the fastest-growing motorcycle gear brands worldwide, with customers in more than 70 countries and global relationships.
• A pleasant and informal, yet very professional and dynamic work environment.
• Lots of opportunities to develop and exploit your own ideas and creativity.
• Becoming part of a highly motivated and dedicated team with international focus and the ambition to lead the industry.
• Competitive benefits package and extensive training and educational opportunities for personal and professional development.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.