Moteo is part of the Alcopa group, a Belgian Multinational family-owned holding with a combined turnover exceeding EUR 1,5 billion. Moteo distributes over 300 aftermarket brands for Motorcycles, ATV, Scooters, Bicycles & Snowmobiles.in 9 countries Through our brands Bihr, Duells, Pichard and Motana we support over 8.000 dealers. We strive for excellence in brand & product portfolio, logistics & IT platform upon which Moteo deliver the best customer experience. For our Motana offices in the Netherlands, we are currently looking for a Sales Manager.
Purpose of the position
The Sales Manager is responsible to maximize the effectiveness of the Sales Force and the dealer network. This to improve selling the products to the end consumer through our b2b network. The Sales Manager will be responsible to manage the day to day sales activities and will be part of the European Sales Management Team.
Main tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensures the achievement of the sales targets, respecting the given budgets and margin structure.
- Provides leadership and development for the sales team. You will work with them to set both the team and individual's goals, allocate duties and responsibilities, monitor and review performance and development plans.
- Responsible for the day to day sales force management.
- Be the primary contact for our Key Accounts en develop the key account management further.
- Structure the dealer network in an effective manner.
- Manage the dealer sales performance
- Develop creative projects to motivate and stimulate the dealer network in order to increase sales.
- Minimum 5 years proven experience in sales management
- Higher education or equal trough experience
- Experience in the Powered 2Wheels business, passion for PTW is a must.
- Team leader and –player, assertive, understanding, ease in contacts
- Ability to inspire and to ensure all are working on one common goal
- Capability to build strong relationship with the dealer network
- Ability to formulate a multi-year vision for the sales department and to translate it to the team
- Understanding of financial metrics to be able to control his sales budget
- High commitment to the products, the dealers, employer and the team
- Presentation skills
- Able to inspire, engage and develop others
- Strong communication, listening and relationship building skills
- Strong change leadership skills
- Fluency in Dutch, and English, spoken and written required. An additional language is a plus.
Apply via: http://www.moteogroup.com/en/careers