Rev'it! Sport International designs and manufactures fashionable motorcycle gear for aficionados – functional clothing of the highest quality. Operating out of offices in Oss, the Netherlands, New York City and in the nearby future Hong Kong, Rev'it! is one of the fastest growing motorcycle clothing brands worldwide. Recognized as a benchmark for good product design in the industry, Rev'it! is available in more than 70 countries and worn by avid bikers throughout the world. At Rev'it! we want to inspire people to ride, in everything we do. We want to inspire by making well designed and innovative products, allowing people to ride better, safer and looking good. We believe in an open and transparent culture and in the quality and skills of our people. We have no directive, micro-managing leadership. Managers have moreover a coaching, guiding and facilitating role. This freedom and trust, requires a high level of involvement and responsibility of our people. Beside of that a good collaboration is essential to achieve the desired results.
To strengthen our ICT Team (location Oss, the Netherlands), we are looking for a ICT Support Engineer
About The Position
The ICT Support Engineer is responsible for the maintenance of hardware, software, scripts and tools. Further, the ICT Support Engineer offers first and second line support to users who are experiencing problems with their computers or software. Support can be provided in person, over the phone or online. The ICT Support Engineer addresses issues ranging from network systems to individual desktop computers. The ICT Support Engineer is responsible for maintaining the company's computer services and equipment, including troubleshooting to detect and solve technical problems, installing or updating required hardware and software and recommending computer products or equipment to improve company productivity.
Are You The Perfect Candidate?
Working in REV'IT! will be rewarding, it will be challenging, but it is most definitely not just another job. You will play a key role in enabling users to work efficiently and pleasantly, striving for optimum support and maintenance. You will be working in our Headquarters in Oss and you preferably live in the Netherlands.
• You have knowledge of the usage and possibilities of desktops, servers and common business software in a Microsoft based network environment. Knowledge of Apple OS, MS SQL server and virtualization through V-sphere within a domain are preferred.
• Ability in and experience of installing hard and software, the provision of user instructions and skilled in resolving reasonably common disruptions, as well as anticipating on a possible occurrence.
• You have knowledge of the tools for registration and administration with regard to application and systems maintenance and issue tracking.
• Strong communication skills in Dutch (native) and English and service oriented attitude.
• Qualifications on Microsoft based business software are definitely preferred.
• Proven 2 year work experience in a similar position.
• Relevant MBO/HBO education.
What We Offer
• A key role in the ICT Team which will challenge your ambitions..
• A pleasant and informal yet very professional and dynamic work environment.
• An international organization with customers in more than 70 countries and global relationships.
• Lots of opportunities to develop and exploit your own ideas and creativity.
• Becoming part of a highly motivated and dedicated team with international focus and the ambition to lead the industry.
• Excellent benefits package and extensive training and educational opportunities for personal and professional development.
• As a company committed to creativity, design, collaboration, enjoyment and results, we are one of the fastest-growing motorcycle gear brands worldwide.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the ICT Support Engineer position, please contact Bas Stijntjes through email@example.com.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CV's through this web site or directly to managers. REV'IT! does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. REV'IT! will not pay fees to any third-party agencies or companies that do not have a signed agreement with the Company.