Yamaha Motor Europe N.V., located at Schiphol-Rijk in the Netherlands, is the headquarters of the Yamaha Motor Company in Europe. The company is responsible for coordinating the marketing, sales, logistics and service activities of Yamaha Motor products. Main products are motorcycles and scooters, marine outboard motors, water vehicles, 4-wheel all terrain vehicles (ATV's), golf cars, generators and snowmobiles.
For the Marketing Division we are currently looking for a full time:
The Marketing Division is in charge to plan and coordinate the execution of marketing and communication strategy, international events, digital media governance, CRM and racing activity for all Yamaha Motor product groups across 24 European countries.
As a Communications Officer you are responsible for the development and execution of the Marketing Communication Plans for the designated product group(s), in order to meet the target of the Marketing Communications Strategy. You are the main window for the advertising and communication suppliers as well as the local European Communication Managers.
- Develop creative briefs per project for the designated group models (especially motorcycles);
- Oversee the elaboration of the marketing communications materials;
- Management and coordination of advertising agencies and supporting communication suppliers;
- Key manager and user of the ID net for the designated product group(s) for distributors, journalists and dealers;
- Management and organization of all European photos and video shootings for the designated products group(s);
- Support European and national shows;
- Monitor, analyse and report on competitors communication publications;
- Coordinate and provide web contents/design to increase the customers retention rate on the web;
- Logging Invoices and monthly budget follow up;
- Control and monitor the VI guidelines related to the communication materials.
Profile a suitable candidate:
- A relevant Higher Professional Education and experience in a similar position;
- Experience in creating qualitative and cost efficient printed communication materials;
- Experience in working with marketing/communication agencies;
- Knowledge, affinity and passion with Yamaha products;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and in writing.
- Mastering other European languages is an advantage;
- Experience in working with automated systems and sound knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Preferably previous experience in an international business environment;
- Salary: € 2.800 - € 3.500 gross per month.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements outlined above, please send your letter of application and CV to the Human Resources division via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, attn. Annemarie de Jonge.