Responsible for the administrative support of the department and the maintenance of all legal databases and overviews. Assistance with contract drafting and reviewing. Coordination of the contract signing process and update the contract database accordingly.
LEGAL ASSISTANT (PART-TIME)
REPORTING STRUCTURE & COMMUNICATION
Reports to: Legal Specialist
Department structure: Legal Specialist + Legal Assistant
Internal communication: All colleagues of the Company (HQ) and Branches
External communication: Law firms, notaries, chambers of commerce, trademark counsel, other consultants etc.
• Handling all correspondence of the department, when applicable directly giving it follow up and archiving afterwards.
• Draft minutes of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Committee meetings and other management meetings
• Handling the administrative activities within the Company with respect to the corporate files, the contract registration, the Intellectual Property file and legal disputes, report case overviews, handling invoices.
• Draft corporate documents, resolutions (in cooperation with notary)
• All other tasks and activities regarding the administrative support of the department
JOB REQUIREMENTS: EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES
Job requirements: education / experience
• bachelor in Law / HBO Recht
• 3- 5 years secretarial experience or similar, in an international working environment
• Accurate, dedicated, service minded and reliable
• Good computer skills (Word/Excel/Lotus Notes and Power Point)
• Dutch and English speaker any other language is an asset
• Feeling at home in a climate where high pressure and routine workflow alternate
Please send your application to [email protected] before 15 October 2012.