Moteo is part of the Alcopa group, a Belgian multinational family-owned holding with a combined turnover of EUR 1,3 bn in 2011. Moteo, based near Antwerp, imports and distributes a wide range of motorcycles, scooters, quads, mopeds, marine engines and their related genuine parts & accessories for its favored partners: Suzuki, Piaggio, Aprilia, Derbi, Peugeot, Vespa, Moto Guzzi and Sym. In addition Moteo is expanding its footprint in distribution of non-genuine parts and accessories. Distribution is carried out through subsidiary import companies serving a network of independent dealers in Belgium, France, Germany, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Switzerland, South Africa, and Denmark. Moreover, Moteo has a wide range of partnerships in complementary regions such as South African continent, Eastern Europe, Scandinavia and Latin America. Moteo consistently records an annual turnover exceeding EUR 200m. Moteo today still operates as a family enterprise with as core values Entrepreneurship, Performance and Respect, which leads to a dynamic environment where initiative and independence are well appreciated characteristics. With its European scale and place as part of the Alcopa group there are numerous possibilities of growth within the organization or any of its subsidiaries.
As a Content administrator you would become a key part of a project team responsible for all content administration in an international and dynamic group.
• By working together with the team you would be responsible for writing content relevant to products and marketing actions across our different platforms;
• Maintain and update product descriptions of our full range in three languages (French, English and Dutch)
• Work together with other departments to prioritize content building and page building to the most impactful sections first;
• Help build and maintain a catalog that is easy for us to clearly communicate our products to the outside world. Assist in building a logical structure, adding new products and continuously improving the existing catalog.
• Help write interesting and exiting content around the motorcycle industry, new products and relevant news. By bringing forward creative ideas around specific content.
Following experience/knowledge is needed:
• Write and speak fluent French, Dutch and English
• Ride a motorcycle and be genuinely interested and connected to the motorcycle world
• Know how to write interesting and exciting content
Experience in following environment is seen as an asset:
• Copywriting for the web
• Copywriting for offline marketing
• You love operating in an ambitious, dynamic project team; working together with project and product managers,
• You are result driven
• You come up with solutions rather than identifying problems. You propose new ideas and innovative ways to improve results,
• You are flexible in tasks, responsibilities and projects
• You can work independently to achieve deadlines and results,.
• An explicit interest in Motorcycles/Scooters is a plus
You have the opportunity to join a financially sound and fast moving Belgian group within an international, challenging, dynamic and ambitious job. You receive a competitive salary package in line with your experience and added value.
Place of work is in the larger Brussels Area
Please send your C.V. and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact Véronique Dhanis for more information on this position : +32 (0)3 450 15 75