Moteo is part of the Alcopa group, a Belgian multinational family-owned holding with a combined turnover of EUR 1,3 bn in 2011. Moteo, based near Antwerp, imports and distributes a wide range of motorcycles, scooters, quads, mopeds, marine engines and their related genuine parts & accessories for its favored partners: Suzuki, Piaggio, Aprilia, Derbi, Peugeot, Vespa, Moto Guzzi and Sym. In addition Moteo is expanding its footprint in distribution of non-genuine parts and accessories. Distribution is carried out through subsidiary import companies serving a network of independent dealers in Belgium, France, Germany, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Switzerland, South Africa, and Denmark. Moreover, Moteo has a wide range of partnerships in complementary regions such as South African continent, Eastern Europe, Scandinavia and Latin America. Moteo consistently records an annual turnover exceeding EUR 200m.
Moteo is a company in continuous search of new business development opportunities, within its impressive track record of developing new services, business channels and geographies IT is seen as one of the strategic core competencies within Moteo. With a team of 22 inhouse IT Technicians, Webdevelopers and project managers Moteo is always seeking to remain at the forefront of digital evolutions. For this we are constantly looking for new team members to further strengthen our existing team and bring new competencies to the group.
Moteo today still operates as a family enterprise with as core values Entrepreneurship, Performance and Respect, which leads to a dynamic environment where initiative and independence are well appreciated characteristics. With its European scale and place as part of the Alcopa group there are numerous possibilities of growth within the organization or any of its subsidiaries.
As a web developer within the Moteo organization you have a strong drive to execute the following tasks and achieve the related objectives:
• Work in cross competency teams and develop integrated system solutions that can satisfy the needs of different department (Sales, Marketing, Finance, etc.);
• Develop visually appealing websites which can attract new visitors and communicate ideas in an ever more complex online environment, keeping in mind every facet of successful website today;
o SEO Optimized
o Cross platform optimized
o Social Media integration
o User optimized
• Find, Propose and implement innovative new ideas to further enhance the public websites of the group Moteo.
• Further develop the backend tools to further strengthen the management of the different websites, with a strong focus on automation, content management and results.
• Set up dashboards to enable management to gain better and actionable insights in public websites, to help developers track the success of new features, products or commercial actions
Following experience/knowledge is needed:
• Microsoft Visual Basic.NET
• Microsoft Visual Basic.NET MVC
• Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (of hoger)
• Microsoft WinForms
• Microsoft ASP.NET
• Microsoft SQL Server2005 (incl. stored procedures development)
• Microsoft Visual Studio2005/2008
• Unit testing (via NUnit)
• Code Analysis & Conformance tools (e.g. FxCop Tool)
• Web Services A good understanding of SEO
• A good understanding of web analytics (Google analytics, Yahoo, etc.)
• Relevant experience in optimizing public website through A/B testing, Clickstream analysis, Qualitative analysis etc.
• Relevant experience in cross platform developing (mobile devices, tablets, desktops)
Experience in following environment is seen as an asset:
• Microsoft C#
• Microsoft VBScript
• Microsoft Access2000 (of hoger)
• Reporting tools (bvb. Crystal Reports, Active Reports, reporting Services,...)
• You love operating in an ambitious, dynamic project team; working together with project and product managers, IT- and technical staff in an international environment,
• You are result driven and willing to go the extra mile,
• You are creative and willing to take initiative,
• You come up with solutions rather than identifying problems. You propose new ideas and innovative ways to improve results,
• You are flexible in tasks, responsibilities and projects,
• You have an analytical mind and like to put your analyses into action,
• You can work independently to achieve deadlines and results,
• A technical background and/or explicit interest in motorcycles, ATV and/or scooters is a definite plus.
You have the opportunity to join a financially sound and fast moving Belgian group within an international, challenging, dynamic and ambitious job. You receive a competitive salary package in line with your experience and added value.
Please send your C.V. and cover letter to email@example.com or contact Véronique Dhanis for more information on this position : +32 (0)3 450 15 75